Looking for better content marketing results? You’ll find them when content meets conversion.
Hi. My name is Kathryn Aragon. I’m an award-winning marketer & writer, content strategist and business blog consultant specializing in conversion-optimized content.
My mission is to help content marketers take their content to the next level and develop strategies that significantly increase traffic and conversions.
The ultimate goal? Growth.
If you want to learn what’s working in content marketing—and the exact tactics I used to get noticed by Crazy Egg, Ahrefs, Mirasee and other top brands—you’re in the right place.
Join my newsletter and I’ll send you Content Rules, 75 tips for advanced content marketers, gathered from years of in-the-trenches work.
Keep reading to learn more about my work…
I have a unique skill mix—writing, publishing and marketing—which is perfect for getting real results from content marketing. Add 25+ years of experience writing for all areas of marketing and PR, and you’ve got the recipe for success. I’m a strong believer in content marketing for results, not just for content’s sake.
That’s why, as a content strategist, I do more than evaluate your blog. I look at all your content, the channels you’re using, and even your message.
After doing that for the Crazy Egg blog:
- I doubled traffic and tripled subscriptions in just one year.
- After two years, subscriptions had increased 565% and traffic 173%.
After leading Mirasee’s rebrand from Firepole Marketing and implementing a new content strategy:
- Pageviews increased 190%.
- Pages per session more than doubled, reducing the bounce rate to an almost unheard of 8%.
My goal is always quality and results. And I’m able to inspire the writers I train and manage to create the best possible content—which translates into better results for you.
Want to chat about your own content efforts? A 1-hour consultation is often enough to solve your thorniest challenge.
I’ve written for top brands around the world, including QuickSprout, ConversionSciences, KISSmetrics, Digital Marketer, and more. The rebranded Mirasee website was written almost entirely by me. My articles, ebooks and content are recognized for their depth and ability to engage readers.
Need training or coaching to improve your content writing skills? One-on-one coaching may be your best option.
Read My Articles On…
I don’t accept copywriting projects anymore, but here’s my track record:
- One sales insert I wrote increased responses by 6,300%.
- One of my white papers initiated an 11% response rate.
- After developing a marketing campaign for a new product line, I was asked to stop marketing. My campaign generated more leads than the sales team could follow up on.
- I’m a trained writer with a degree in English and Psychology.
- I studied marketing at SMU’s Cox School of Business.
- I trained in copywriting under Dan Kennedy, Bob Bly, and AWAI.
- I learned best practice in sales funnels and product launches from industry pros.
- I’m a certified SEO copywriter.
- I’ve worked in corporate marketing and PR departments, planning and scheduling all deliverables, writing content and managing projects from conception to completion.
- And I run my own information publishing business, so I know how important it is to get your strategy right and all the gears running smoothly and in sync.
Want to learn more about me?
Check out these articles that feature me:
- Content Marketing Magazine, March 2015 (ipad mag)
- PPCHero: The Top Women in CRO.
- Storeya: Tips for building your email list.
- HigherVisibility: Opinions on guest blogging.
- AWAI: What Do You Focus On? July 2012 interview.
- Blurbpoint: 101 Search Experts Roundup.
- Blurbpoint: 70+ SEO Experts Roundup.
- Blogging Wizard: 403 experts on how to build your online presence.
- Linkody: How Did 11 Internet Marketers Get Started?
- KISSmetrics: How to set marketing goals you can actually achieve.
- MediaShower: My advice on SEO and analytics.
- Formisimo: Where to start with CRO
- Viral Content Buzz: Here’s a recap of the Twitter chat I did with #VCBuzz
- RankWatch: The Future of Content Marketing (The full infographic is here.)
- CondrutTurcanu.com: Top 100 Blogs to Read for First Time Bloggers
- BloggingThing: Blogging Success: 100 Experts Share Their Greatest Accomplishment
- VWO Blog: 15 Conversion Rate Experts Share Why to Step Up from A/B Testing to Conversion Optimization
Clients include: Neil Patel, Crazy Egg, Digital Marketer, Conversion Sciences, Unbounce, Wishpond, KISSmetrics, Mirasee, ActiveStandards, American Writers and Artists Inc. (AWAI), BoxOnline, LinkedSelling (Onward Magazine), Lombardi Publishing (Doctor’s Health Press), John Fry Insurance, Peace-of-Mind Providers, Stogner Insurance, MBI’s PCS (coin and stamp) division, Puritan Life, Surgical Weight Management Solutions, Jamie Barclay, GuideStone Financial Resources, Belmont University, Frontier Marketing, The Baptist Standard, and more.
In addition, I’ve had hundreds of blog posts, press releases, magazine articles, essays and book reviews published throughout the years.
Longer works include The Advanced Guide to Content Marketing, which I co-authored with Neil Patel, Next-Level Content Marketing, which I wrote with Ted Box, and Let There Be Light, a full-length play for the Southwest Dallas Christmas Celebration. (See testimonials)