Hi. My name is Kathryn Aragon. I’m an award-winning content strategist, copywriter, consultant, and author. I run a content marketing agency that helps you share your message in a way that makes you truly stand out.
I’ll help you create the content and sales pieces that attract your best customers, get them interested in your products and services, and drive conversions.
Contact me today to learn more about:
- Building a content strategy that’s effective and easy to maintain
- Creating high-quality content for your blog or business
- Crafting landing pages and other sales collateral that convert
I’ll focus on getting your content marketing and copywriting done right, so you can focus on serving your customers.
Content Marketing and Sales Copy That Are Strategic and Well-Targeted
I don’t just talk about content. I do it. Every day.
Different businesses need different approaches. For example, most information businesses need to build name recognition and credibility. eCommerce businesses need to rally a community around their brand. SaaS products need to build awareness around the problem they solve and give new users quick success.
Regardless of the type of business, though, you’ll need 3 core competencies.
Your strategy can’t be to create more content. Instead, look for ways to use content to drive business results.
Need help developing your strategy? Contact me today.
You need to create unique, high-quality content that rewards readers for investing their time with you. Answer questions. Solve problems. Entertain. And turn casual readers into loyal fans.
Here are just a few of the brands I’ve written for. My content ranges from articles to books and courses, as well as web pages, landing pages, and lead magnets.
Want help producing great content? Let me know.
Copywriting merges with content marketing seamlessly. While top-of-the-funnel content is mostly about engagement, bottom-of-the-funnel content is about driving action.
And the transaction from one to the other must be invisible.
That’s why I offer copywriting services as well as content creation. They work together!
Be aware, though, while I follow a direct response model, I don’t do hype. Today’s consumers are looking for brands they can trust so they can buy from them again and again.
You can do this easily by merging content, copywriting, and sales content to get fantastic results. Want evidence?
- One sales insert I wrote increased responses by 6,300%.
- One of my white papers initiated an 11% response rate.
- After developing a marketing campaign for a new product line, I was asked to stop marketing. My campaign generated more leads than the sales team could follow up on.
The Values That Guide My Business
I believe that more is rarely better. Streamlining your efforts can give you bigger results faster. But that requires efficient, effective practices, not chasing bright, shiny objects.
I believe that quality content requires quality at every stage of development: ideation, research, writing, and presentation. Do the work, and you’ll get results.
I believe that focusing on the 20% that gets results is smarter than doing 100% of what “they” say you should be doing. You’ll find that 20% by experimenting and testing.
I believe that copy-cat marketing doesn’t work. You’ll get the attention and results you want if you speak in your own voice, forge your own path, and express your own unique message. True success comes from boldly being your authentic self.
I believe that content marketing should be fun. If it ever stops being fun, you probably need to rethink everything you’re doing.
These are the focus of everything I do, in my business and for my clients.
- I’m a trained writer with a degree in English and Psychology.
- I studied marketing at SMU’s Cox School of Business.
- I trained in copywriting under Dan Kennedy, Bob Bly, and AWAI.
- I learned best practice in sales funnels and product launches from industry pros.
- I’m a certified SEO copywriter and helped Ahrefs create their SEO training content.
- I’ve worked in corporate marketing and PR departments, planning and scheduling all deliverables, writing content and managing projects from conception to completion.
- And I run my own information publishing business, so I know how important it is to get your strategy right and all the gears running smoothly and in sync.
- My blog was listed among the top 25 SEO blogs to follow.