Looking for a quick and easy way to make your website ADA compliant?
Our smart ADA Website Compliance Solution is fast, easy, and comprehensive.
- No need to rebuild your website
- Same-day integration
- A-level compliance
Open Your Doors to ALL Customers
When I sustained a spinal cord injury in 2011, I was told I’d never walk again.
I was lucky. After 4 years bed-bound, I slowly regained mobility. But, I still require assistance if I’m going to be up and about for any length of time.
That’s when I became hyper aware of how inaccessible much of the world is.
- Abled people using (and taking their time in) the handicapped stall in the bathroom
- Elevators that don’t work or won’t take you to the floor you need
- Doorways that have steps or other obstacles
- Store isles that are too narrow to navigate
For many disabilities, navigating websites is just as difficult. It’s up to us as business owners to make up the difference, so everyone can access your products and services.
The Smart ADA Solution
The Smart ADA Website Compliance widget makes WCAG and ADA compliance
as simple as 1-2-3.
Create Your Pixel
Update Your Site
When complete, a blue button will appear on all your web pages, allowing any visitor to set their own usability requirements.
The ADA is on mission to ensure people with disabilities can access all services, products, and information online.
A noncompliant website is like a store that hides its front door.
Making your website ADA compliant isn’t just legally required. It tells anyone with a disability that you see them.
Accessibility Features at the Click of a Button
Reading Accessibility Features…
- Content scaling
- Readability font
- Dyslexia friendly
- Highlight titles & links
- Text magnifier
- Font sizing, Line weight and letter spacing
- Text alignment
Visual Accessibility Features…
- Epilepsy safe mode
- Cognitive disability mode
- ADHD friendly mode
- Blindness mode
- Visually impaired mode
Visual Contrast & Color Features…
- Dark & light contrast
- High & low saturation
- High contrast
- Text & title color
- Background color
Online Experience Features…
- Mute sounds
- Hide images
- Virtual keyboards
- Stop animations
- Highlight hover & focus
- Big black & white cursor
- Reading guide
- Keyboard navigation
- Reading mask
- Text to speech
Why Compliance Is Critical
An ADA compliant website ensures everyone can enjoy your website and purchase your products. You have flexibility in how you comply, but you must ensure that the programs, services, and goods you provide — including those provided online — are accessible to people with disabilities.
The goal: To make the web fully accessible to all people.
- 2.2 million people have a vision impairment that requires a screen magnifier for the internet.
- 466 million people worldwide have a hearing disability.
- 19.9 million adults in the US (8.2%) have difficulty lifting or grasping, which makes it difficult to use a mouse or keyboard.
- 8.1 million people (3.3% of the population) have some sort of vision impairment (including color blindness). These people might rely on a screen magnifier or reader, or need higher contrast pages that suit color blindness.
- 2 in 5 adults aged 65 years and older have a disability.
- 75% of Americans with disabilities report using the internet on a daily basis.
Can You Afford NOT to Be ADA Compliant?
According to a 2018 report from the American Institutes for Research, the discretionary income for working-age people with disabilities is $21 billion.
Yet just 2.6% of the world’s top one million websites offer full accessibility.
Website accessibility provides equal opportunity to all of your visitors. And it’s such a simple way to be socially responsible while unlocking an untapped market for your business.
It also protects you legally.
The ADA is committed to enforcing website accessibility for all people. They’ve filed cases against the City and County of Denver, CO; Jacksonville, FL; Durham, NC; Rite Aid Corporation; H&R Block; and Peapod; among others.
Website accessibility is the right thing to do. And it’s legally prudent to do it right away.
Don’t put yourself at risk…
Make Your Website ADA Compliant Today
Copyright © 2022 Kathryn Aragon Media. All Rights Reserved.