Private coaching can help you take your blogging, editing or marketing skills to the next level.
But it isn’t for everyone. You’re a good candidate if:
- You’re committed to improving your skills and will dedicate the time needed to complete any homework I give you.
- You recognize and accept that improvement requires change. If I ask you to change what you’re doing or how you do it, you’re okay with that.
- You understand that improvement takes work. Just talking to me won’t change things. You must invest in your own success.
- You’re able to disagree or take criticism without getting angry or defensive. (Rudeness will signal the end of a coaching session.)
If that sounds like you, you’re probably a good candidate for premium coaching. Just reach out to let me know what you hope to achieve from personal coaching.
How It Works
We’ll start with a free 30-minute consultation via phone, where we’ll explore your goals and how we might work together. Then if we decide to continue, we’ll simply keep the conversation going via phone, Zoom or Skype.
Our work together will be designed for you alone, and it will change and evolve based on our experience together. In short, we’ll have a plan and a destination, but our sessions won’t be mapped out in advance. In fact, it’s likely that the most meaningful moments will be completely unplanned.
I consider coaching to be a collaborative effort. I’ll give you everything I’ve got, but we’ll be finding answers together.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Coaching sessions must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. If you miss or cancel a session, you may reschedule, but you won’t be reimbursed.
- The frequency is up to you. We can meet weekly, twice a month, once a month—or irregularly.
- Sessions will be conducted over Zoom, Skype or phone, with mutual screen sharing as needed.
- We can discuss whatever you want during your session, including strategy, project planning, a writing project, a new skill, blog setup and optimization, or success. Really, it’s up to you.
- All sessions will be invoiced and paid in advance:
- $500/hour for a single session
- $400/hour for a 4-session bundle
- $300/hour for a 8-session bundle