By Kathryn Aragon Media
Need help with your marketing, strategy and content but still want to do it yourself? One-on-one consulting is your best option.
These sessions are incredibly helpful and can get you unstuck and moving forward with business.
Two Ways We Can Work Together
Hop on a call to get answers your burning questions. I’ll help you build out your strategy, set priorities, or just figure out how to get your project done.
I hold nothing back when I’m coaching and consulting. This can mean huge gains in your business. It can also mean you avoid costly mistakes from small missteps.
My goal is for you to make your investment back — and more. So I’ll give you action steps and smart strategies that you can implement as soon as we get off the call.
Individual sessions are:
- 50 minutes long.
- Held in Zoom or LiveWebinar.
- We’ll do a quick audit of your goals, what’s working, what’s not.
- We’ll identify your most strategic move NOW based on what you’re trying to achieve.
- We’ll get actual work done on the spot.
Cost: $500 per 50-minute session
Let me know what you need help with.
Put me on retainer, and I’ll provide ongoing training, support, and consulting to help you refine your strategy, uplevel your team’s skills, and provide answers you need to accomplish your goals.
I’ll help you see around corners and avoid costly mistakes. I’ll help you set priorities, so you can move the needle on growth and revenue.
How we’ll work together:
- I’ll meet with you and your marketing/content team each week. I’ll listen in, make suggestions, and answer questions.
- You’ll have a private Slack channel, where you and your team can access me anytime.
- Each week, or as needed, I’ll provide training and resources to keep your team’s skills sharp.
Cost: Starting at $5,000 per month
Tell me more about your content needs.
Completely Private and Confidential
What happens in a consult, STAYS in a consult! The content of our sessions is not spoken about or shared with anyone.
Many clients cannot participate in group-style consulting due to privacy reasons, and these consults are the perfect opportunity to grow and get outside opinions without sharing proprietary information.