Consulting Is Available in 2 Formats
- 1-hour sessions, scheduled individually = $500/hour
- Project-based consulting, usually 1 to 3 months in length.
A 1-hour coaching session is perfect for challenges that can be addressed quickly or when you have questions or concerns about your current project.
Project-based consulting is your best option if your project is likely to take longer than an hour or two. For instance, you may need a new content strategy or help with a big project.
Here’s How it Works
- A free evaluative consultation determines your need and whether you’re a good fit.
- If I decide to take your project, I’ll draw up a plan that’s personalized to your specific needs.
- We’ll communicate through Zoom, phone and email.
- Pricing depends on the scope of your project and will be determined after your 30-minute evaluation
- For 1-hour sessions, if I need to review your data, write a report or do work before or after the call, those hours will also be billable.
Get the Answers You Need
If you’re struggling with a project, trying to develop your strategy, or needing better results, outside expertise is often the best way to proceed. All it takes is a quick chat to find out.
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation now.
I just wanted to thank you again for your suggestion to pitch a case study to the Crazy Egg blog. That post is already the #1 Monday post for the summer (#7 for the year), and is the #2 post for the month of August (Neil posted an infographic with 600+ shares for the top spot). ~Chris Fascella
I decided to reach out to Kathryn and ask for her advice on a writing issue with which I was grappling at the time – the choice of a URL for my new website. I am pleased to report that we did find a solution at that time. She is easily able to synthesize ideas, explains her points with a clarity that helps the listener clearly understand her thoughts and views, and has a calm, yet focused, approach to finding solutions. ~Ann Jordan-Mills